- Obsolete Date 30-04-2022
- End of support date 31-12-2026
- Weight 1.3 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 2.19 x 2.84 x 0.67 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) 5.56 x 7.21 x 1.7 cm
- Weight 2.866 lb
- Platform Supported HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- Architecture features Provides interconnect between two Quadro RTX GPUs to provide higher bandwidth, more links and improved scalability for multi-GPU system configurations
- Accelerator applications Graphics
- Memory size per board NA
- System Compatible with HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server
- Warranty For details on HPE Qualified Options Limited Warranty visit: 1-year parts, 1-year labor, and 1-year on-site support coverage. For more warranty information refer to https://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home
Do you require higher performance for artificial intelligence (AI) training and inference, high-performance computing (HPC) or graphics? NVIDIA® Accelerators for HPE help solve the world’s most important scientific, industrial, and business challenges with AI and HPC. Visualize complex content to create cutting-edge products, tell immersive stories, and reimagine cities of the future. Extract new insights from massive datasets. Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers with NVIDIA accelerators are designed for the age of elastic computing, providing unmatched acceleration at every scale.
- Second generation RT cores for speeding up rendering workloads.
- Faster GPU memory to boost performance.
- Third-generation tensor cores for dramatic AI speedups.
- PCIe Express Gen 5 provides increased bandwidth and improves data-transfer speeds from CPU memory.
- Tensor cores with structural sparsity for higher performance without compromising accuracy.
- Third generation NVLink doubles the GPU-GPU direct bandwidth.
HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Management
Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is an embedded technology that helps simplify server and accelerator set up, health monitoring, power, and thermal control, utilizing HPE's Silicon Root of Trust.
The NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE servers improve computational performance, dramatically reducing the completion time for parallel tasks, offering quicker time to solutions.
Train Models and Solve Problems Faster with Increased Performance
NVIDIA-Qualified and Certified Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers
NVIDIA Accelerators for Hewlett Packard Enterprise undergo thermal, mechanical, power, and signal integrity qualification to validate that the accelerator is fully functional in the server. Qualified configurations are supported for production use.
Testing includes NVIDIA accelerators and Connect-X networking adapters installed in Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers. It validates system configurations by workload, as well as for manageability, scalability, and security.
NVIDIA H100 PCIe GPUs feature an NVIDIA® AI Enterprise License, the operating system of the NVIDIA AI platform, essential for applications with a wide library of frameworks. NVAIE is AI ready with a cloud-native suite of AI and data analytics software enabling AI solution development and deployment
HPE iLO server management software enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE seamlessly, from anywhere in the world.
HPE and NVIDIA Accelerate Your AI from Edge to Cloud
HPE and NVIDIA are delivering a leading portfolio of optimized AI solutions with NVIDIA-Certified Systems that transform business and industry to gain deeper insights and facilitate solving the world’s greatest challenges. Our solutions are differentiated by proven AI expertise, the largest deep learning ecosystem, and AI software frameworks.
- We've Got Your Back Testing
- Powering the factory of the future today business white paper
- Deep learning with AI-enabled HPC powers world-changing research at NYU Abu Dhabi case study
- Transforming the clinical experience–today
- Pioneering the future of life sciences with AI solution overview
- NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE ProLiant Servers
- NVIDIA GPU Docker container installation guide for CentOS 7.6 support in CUDA 10.1 Update 2
- Deep learning with AI-enabled HPC powers world-changing research at NYU Abu Dhabi companion slide
- NVIDIA CUDA installation guide for CentOS 7.6
- Transforming Healthcare with AI Insight industry overview