- Obsolete Date 30-11-2025
- End of support date 31-10-2027
- Weight 1.36 kg
- Weight 3 lb
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 1.5 x 3.4 x 7.5 in
- Efficiency 94%
- Power supply type Common Slot
- Power output 1200W
- Input voltage 100V – 240V AC
- Product Dimensions (metric) 3.81 x 8.63 x 19.05 cm
Looking to reduce energy cost and space with increased performance? HPE Common Slot Power Supplies share a common electrical and physical design that allows for hot-swap, tool-less installation into HPE server and storage solutions. These server power supplies are available in multiple, high-efficiency input and output options, allowing you to "right-size" a power supply for specific server/storage configurations and environments. This flexibility helps to reduce power waste, lower overall energy costs, and avoid "trapped" power capacity in the data center. The power supplies provide the IT industry’s highest level of power efficiency (up to 96%), helping users to reduce power requirements per server and reducing overall data center power requirements. The Platinum Plus and Titanium power supplies also enable HPE Power Discovery Services which focus on increasing compute density while reducing data center outages.
- Lower-cost 460W, 750W, 1200W Platinum, and 1500W -48 VDC power supply options for ProLiant Gen9, Moonshot, and ProLiant Gen8 servers.
- Hot-swappable, tool-less installation for HPE servers and storage solutions.
Multiple power management options deliver greater power efficiency when using redundant power supplies to reduce overall power usage.
HPE Common Slot Power Supplies are designed to simplify the serviceability and maintenance of power supplies across the HPE portfolio of server and storage products by being hot-swappable and providing a tool-less installation.
HPE Common Slot Power Supplies have Titanium level certification by both the 80Plus program and the EPRI providing the highest level of power efficiency (up to 96%) in the IT industry.
Best in Class Power Supply Technology
Multiple input and output options deliver increased flexibility in usage while reducing the chances of creating "trapped" power capacity in the data center.
Higher-end power supplies offer HPE Power Discovery Services that help customers reduce human error during the installation process, reclaim over-provisioned power capacity in the data center, and accurately measure/monitor power usage.
- HPE C13 – C14 WW 250V 10Amp 2.5m Jumper Cord
- HPE C13 – C14 WW 250V 10Amp 3.0m Jumper Cord
- HPE C13 – C14 WW 250V 10Amp 1.4m Jumper Cord
- .P DL560 Gen9 CTO
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Configure-to-order Server
- HPE C13 – C14 WW 250V 10Amp 2.0m Jumper Cord
- HPE C13 – C14 WW 250V 10Amp Flint Gray 2.0m Jumper Cord